CellCAN's Workshop at the Till & McCulloch 2017
Breaking the mold: Flourishing multicenter clinical trials
Through concrete examples of multicenter clinical trials, this lunch workshop will allow participants to learn about:
- recommendations to get your therapy out of the lab and into clinical centers;
- obstacles to launching a multicenter clinical trial and how to solve them;
- centralized vs decentralized cell manufacturing;
- lessons learned from current multicenter trials and key success factors;
- GCP and GMP requirements and internal audits;
- costs associated with doing multicenter clinical trials;
- differences between interprovincial regulations;
- ethical issues to consider;
- sponsor responsibilities;
- and much more.
Speakers to be confirmed.
Tuesday November 7th
From 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Lunch will be provided.
Please register to attend this activity!
Visit event website »